Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding Dresses You Can Afford to Look At: Beach and Outdoor Weddings

As I explained in the post about my wedding dress ordeal, the first thing a girl does when she gets engaged is looks at wedding dresses in magazines. Well, with my findings, a large percentage of these dresses we see in magazines are most likely out of many of our price ranges. $5000 for a dress is absurd when it's half of your budget. It's ridiculous even when it's a quarter of of your budget! Especially in "times like these".
So, I'm going to only post dresses that are within a normal price range. I won't be posting those gorgeous Jim Hjelm dresses that I fell in love with the first time I opened a bridal magazine, or the Monique Lhullier dresses that they show on "Say Yes to the Dress". But yes, we can still drool over them.

So, without further ado, here are a few affordable dresses by affordable designers:

{Update: Bridal Warehouse is letting brides name their price on In Stock and Sample wedding dresses! Check them out HERE!}

Beach and Outdoor Weddings

Something flowy, soft, and comfortable would be ideal for a wedding on the beach or outside.










There are so many types of wedding dresses, and so many more designers! If you need any help looking for a style of dress or a designer, let me know and I'd be more than happy to help out!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, pretty. I really like the first J. Crew one, the Pattis one, and the two Alfred ones. So, yeah, remember that. I think my favorite is the second Alfred one, though - I really want a halter style.

    You know... in 10 years.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin