Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday's Finds: Organization Goodies

I'm about to begin a weekend project of organizing our study, which is overflowing with wedding magazines, miscellaneous wedding papers, samples of paper, notebooks, and photo paper. About 2 months before the wedding, we had everything nice and organized, but as the day came closer, organization wasn't as important as getting things done in a timely fashion.

Thus, I am faced with the repercussions of post wedding disorganization.

I've been looking at different home office organization pieces, and some are pretty fun! And the different home office designs are just gorgeous! I can't wait to eventually do a full overhaul complete with a new desk, paint, and shelving! But for now, I can stare at the computer screen while wishing.

Some stunning office decors:


I really like the concept of this desk from IKEA. Minimalistic yet functional at the same time.



I'm thinking that I might try to make something like this, from Pottery Barn, on my own.
A more simple version, of course.


This brocade letter tray is amazing...I think I might have to get it.
And it has other matching pieces!


And here are some great wedding organizing goodies!

By Mindy Weiss, found on Bridal Guide
Great for keeping track of RSVPs! Wish I had found this before!


By Vera Bradley; found on Bridal Guide
Great alternative to keeping your wedding papers in a binder!


Hopefully I'll get my space nice and organize this weekend! I don't think it will be nice enough to take a picture of, just because the colors are definitely not coordinated. But one day, I will have an office space of my own to post!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! Your blog is looking fantastic! You're doing fabulous and I love checking in!

    Cheers,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin