Thursday, July 9, 2009

Great Gift Ideas!

I had the most difficult time deciding on what to get my bridesmaids, and I searched for the longest time. I had 9 bridesmaids, so I needed something cost effective, but I found Whimsy Press along the way.
{Lauren's friends, mothers, and sisters: do not read any further or you may be spoiling your next gift surprise}


These items would be great gifts for bridesmaids, mothers, or even for yourself. You won't find these hidden in a drawer- they're most certainly going to be put to use. And it might help a little that the designs are so modern and chic.

All in all, they'll be good gifts for any occasion! Bookmark this site and keep it in mind for the next time you need an idea for a gift...I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin