Thursday, July 9, 2009

Real Wedding: Lauren & Schuyler Part 5

Last but not least: the Reception.

Since it was raining, we weren't able to get any extra time for photos at the Country Club of Ocala, where the reception was being held. We also weren't able to get the "preview" of the ballroom before our Grand Entrance.
Therefore, I was in shock when we were announced and we walked into our Reception. (You can see it in my face in one of the pictures below) It was so much more than I expected it be, and I have Dan from Unforgettable Events to thank for putting everything together so beautifully.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
We had 2 desserts! Bananas Foster and wedding cake, which was so pretty I didn't want to cut into!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
My brother was unable to attend due to a deployment to Afghanistan, but he sent a speech to his best friend to read to make up for his absence. It was heart wrenching for my family because we kept thinking he was going to be able to make it, but especially for me, because if it weren't for him, Schuyler and I would have never met. Photobucket Photobucket

All of the guests that I've talked to have said that they had a ball at the wedding, which is exactly what we wanted. My only regret is that we don't have more pictures of the reception, since the photographer left before everything was over (another post for later). However, thanks to Facebook, I do have some candid photos from my friends and family.

More photos of the decor and design elements can be found at the previous post Real Wedding: Lauren & Schuyler Part 1.

I hope you enjoyed reliving my wedding day with me through all of the posts this week! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!


Vendors:
*Photography: CVB-Photography
*Flowers and Decor: Unforgettable Events
*Cake: Ms Debbie's Sugar Art
*Venue: Country Club of Ocala
*Event Coordinator: Radiant Events by Jaye
*Paper Design and Printing: The Design Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin