Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Real Wedding: Lauren & Schuyler Part 3

Moving right along...I couldn't hold back anymore! I wanted to get the rest of the wedding posted for all to see! Just one more left....

The ceremony was beautiful. Held in the gorgeous Catholic church that I grew up in and performed by the priest that watched me grow up, it was my dream to have my wedding there.

Photobucket
Growing up, I always imagined walking down this incredibly long aisle toward my future husband, and as I got older I would start to tear up just thinking of it. I of course cried walking down that aisle as I got closer to Schuyler. Note his face, filled with anticipation.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Following the ceremony, we had a gap of time until the reception due to the time the ceremony was held. Expecting to have 3 hours to take pictures, we were in no hurry, which was how we planned it...
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Up next: The Photo Shoot!

*All photos by CVB Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin