Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday's Finds: On Sale!

These stores are currently having sales or just have awesome deals! Just wanted to let you all know so you can take advantage of them ASAP! I know I'll be doing some "browser" (aka window) shopping this weekend! Enjoy!

Kate Spade:

Great classic wedding shoes!


JCrew

Great for your bridal shower, bachelorette party or attending a summer wedding!


JCrew also has a great selection of silk dresses in the same or similar colors on sale...perfect for bridesmaids!




Lulu's
I randomly found Lulu's the other day, and their dresses are just adorable AND affordable! Some of them are cheap and they're not even on sale!

ModCloth
For more stylish dresses, go to ModCloth. They have a huge selection of dresses, and their prices are pretty decent!





Ann Taylor Loft
And finally, my favorite store ever, Ann Taylor Loft, or ATL in my language. Their full priced styles (read: NEW) are 20% off!



I hope everyone has a great weekend! And have fun shopping the deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin