Monday, July 20, 2009

Health and Fitness: At Home Cardio Workout

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I've decided to start off the week with a Health and Fitness Tip! We all know that sometimes we feel guilty after the weekend because we had that appetizer at dinner or the extra drink at a party.

As I said last week, part of my issue with exercising while planning a wedding was finding the time to actually leave my house and get to the gym. And for me, in Florida, the heat is also an excuse for not going outside to walk or run. For those of you who are the same way, I found this great workout from Angie Schumacher that can easily be done at home. All you need is a timer!

Watch the"Burn Fat Without a Machine" video so you know what exercises to do, grab a timer, and find a space to do your workout in! The intervals of different exercises are designed to keep your heart rate up, which is the key to cardio exercise. I tried a couple of the exercises for a few minutes, and my heart was pumping!



Have fun and have a great workout!

For more fitness tips and workouts from Angie, you can go to her blog, Fat Burning Tips 4 Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin