Sunday, July 5, 2009

Color Palette I'm Loving: Yellow and Gray

Every year, I have a color that I'm drawn too- it's been pink, blue, turquoise, and now it's yellow. Thankfully, they're all bright colors, because my wardrobe does consist of mostly black, as I'm sure most do. I've just fallen in love with this new Yellow and Gray color scheme that's being seen all over. It's chic, elegant and modern. It could be used for weddings in all different settings- a formal church, a backyard, the beach, or a chic art venue. The possibilities are endless! And as they say, "Gray is the new brown", so I'm sure it will be paired with just about every color imaginable!



Top row from left: dress from Priscilla of Boston; bouquet photo from One Wed, by Tanja Lippert Photography; Shoes Gianni Bini, Dillards; Dress by Adrianna Papel, Nordstrom
Bottom row from left: tablescape photograph by Mimi and Karl; Suit by Brooks Brothers, Brides.com; Inivitations by Elum Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin