Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gorgeous Letterpress Invitations!

I'm a sucker for letterpress, and when I saw these invitations by Spark Stationary, I just had to share them! This is everything that I would have wanted in my invitation, and more!


I just love the pocket folder, and the letterpress design on it is absolutely amazing. The colors go together so well (I'm sensing an inspiration board in the future), and they make the whole suite just POP! And finally, the tie that holds everything together is something I would have never paired with a wedding invitation. Modern, functional, innovative and elegant. I love it.

According to Spark, a whole line of letterpress wedding invitations will be launched in 2010. I don't know if I would be able to wait that long. Someone please get these invitations...and then send me one- just to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin