Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LOVE: Modern White Wedding Decor

I recently helped out with a photo shoot that some awesome local wedding vendors put together, and I am completely in love with how everything came out! (You may recall my excitement over the sneak preview.) MMD Events created the design and decor, and Limelight Photography photographed the shoot.

I had never really seen anything like this, and I KNEW I had to share it! Everything was all white and modern, with clean lines, lots of candlelight, and hints of sparkle. I actually made the origami cranes that were part of the shoot too! A chandelier of the cranes and crystals was created, and I'm so excited that I had a part in the creation of something that beautiful! This decor would be perfect for a winter wedding at a modern venue, such as an art gallery or museum. However, if the decor is done right, you can achieve this look at just about any venue, and of course at any time of year!




Thank you to Limelight Photography for these gorgeous photos! MMD Events puts together some amazing and original decor...it's so much fun to work with them and see empty spaces transformed into beautiful events! Decor makes SUCH difference in the look and feel of a wedding. This all white decor is modern, yet classic, and elegant, but fun! So who wants all white decor like this now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin