Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun and Gorgeous Engagement Photos in Naples

Since there was so much engagement talk last week, I had a few more amazing engagement photos that I wanted to share!

Astrid of Astrid and Rene Photography, a husband and wife photography team in Naples, FL, sent me these gorgeous photo boards of Sarah and Mike's engagement shoot. Astrid wrote, "Sarah and Mike really put the 'F" in fall and fun! Their wedding is this Saturday here in Naples, on the beach and then at Grey Oaks." These photos were shot in Sarah's neighborhood! It's beautiful, I would have never guessed it was a neighborhood!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They definitely look like they're a fun couple! I absolutely love photos with pets, and even more so, I'm loving the light in these photos! I can't wait to see their wedding photos! Thanks for sharing Astrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin