Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday's Finds: Free Printables!

For some reason, I've been thinking about paper goods lately, and these free printable designs came to mind. I thought I would share some of the printables from that past few months that have been seen around the blogosphere! These are designs that are available to be downloaded (free of charge) for you to print on your own! They are a mix of wedding-related and life-related, so everyone can enjoy and use them!

{Wedding Invitation and Response Card Set via The Wedding Chicks}



{Thank You cards via Color Me Inspired}


{Fan Templates via Color Me Inspired}



{Lists via Leo On the Loose}


*You can now also purchase note pads of these lists at the Vale Design Paper Goods Shop!*


{Notecard Set via Ruffled}



{Bride and Groom signs via Lucky and Lovely}



There are of course many more free printable designs around the Internet, these are just a few that caught my eye! If you want something more customized, you can always enlist the services of a designer! There are quite a few out there that specialize in weddings...if you need some referrals, I would be more than happy to help!

I hope you enjoy these free printables! I have some of the lists by Vale Design, and they surely play a part in keeping my days organized! Are there any suggestions for other free printables that would be useful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin