Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trash the Dress by CSE Photography

I met Caroline and Evan of CSE Photography at a recent event, and they are the sweetest people ever. I don't know what it is about those husband and wife photography teams, but they are amazing, as is their work!

When Caroline sent me this awesome Trash the Dress photo shoot the other day, I knew I would be sharing it with you all! The photos look so very high fashion- it must have been so much fun! Just what a Trash the Dress photo shoot should be!






Beautiful, no? Thanks for the amazing photos Caroline and Evan!

Has anyone done a Trash the Dress, or is planning on doing one? I personally can't bring myself to do it because I love my dress so much!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! SO amazing! The photos look straight out of a magazine! It looks like so much fun and trash the dress photos are always so amazing, but I'm with you, I just can't bring myself to do it. I want to badly, but I just can't!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin