Monday, October 12, 2009

DIY Menu Wheel

When I saw this very cool DIY project, it immediately went on my list of things to share with my readers!

Photo via Design*Sponge

Anna of Rifle Design created this incredibly fun menu wheel! Since this is a somewhat time intensive project, it would be ideal for a small wedding. However, it would also be a great idea to just put one or two at a table! It would be a great icebreaker for your guests too!



{The instructions, along with detailed photos, can be found on Design*Sponge.}

I would love to host a dinner party where I could make a few of these! I'm thinking of perhaps making these for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, in the appropriate colors. Anyone have an event coming up that you could make these for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin