Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sneak Peek of This Weekend's Rustic Fall Wedding

I'm particularly excited about sharing this wedding because it was the first wedding that I coordinated on my own! The fact that it was shot by the amazing duo of Becka and Nate from Studio222 Photography adds to my excitement as well. They were awesome to work with, and I'm so glad Sarah and Roger chose such amazing photographers!

Now, a few little tidbits about Sarah and Roger: They're high school sweethearts, and they met at the same school my husband and I met at, at pretty much the same time. They are incredibly laid back and fun-loving, and it was a total gift to be able to help them enjoy their wedding day!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm sure you're wondering where this gorgeous scenery is. Sarah and Roger chose one of the most beautiful places in Florida to get married, the Black Diamond Ranch. It is certainly a hidden jewel in central Florida. You would never even know that these photos were taken in Florida!

This is just a "sneak peek" (hard to believe, I know!) of the wedding and I can't WAIT to share more gorgeous photos with you all! Thank you Becka and Nate for these amazing images!

2 comments:

  1. You're teasing us! The pictures are beautiful, and I would have never guessed that's Black Diamond Ranch. I used to go horseback-riding there. I can't wait to see more.

    Congrats on your first wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO PROUD!! everything looks amazing! Can't wait to see more <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin