Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Wedding Season Begins!

So it's now October, and in the wedding industry, it's the start of the Fall wedding season! My first official wedding with the company I'm apprenticing with, MMD Events, is tomorrow and I'm so excited!

Here are some of the photos from a recent photo shoot that MMD did the decor, design and floral work for! Design and decor of weddings is something that I adore, so when I saw the photos that Limelight Photography did of MMD's work, I had to spread the beauty!

Gorgeous! The pink is so chic, and that centerpiece is amazing! So whimsical!

Look at how much draping and uplighting can do for the design and decor of an event! Wonderful work MMD and Limelight Photography! [Go to Limelight's blog for extended vendor information.]

I'll be doing another post in the next few weeks all about decor and design for events. In the meantime, I'm sure I'll be posting some TwitPics of upcoming weddings, so follow me on Twitter to keep a look out for them!

Have a wonderful weekend!

*All photographs by Limelight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin