Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Real Yellow and Grey Wedding by Stephanie Williams

I fell in love with this wedding shot by Stephanie Williams one design element after another. First, it was the paper products. Then I saw the bridesmaid dresses. And then the wedding dress, which just so happens to be by my favorite designer, Pronovias! Then I discovered that the theme was yellow and gray, with accents of red. So I of course {swooned} over this wedding! It's so casual and chic, and I just had to share it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am loving yellow, in case you couldn't tell. And that veil is amazingly gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it! {Twinge of jealousy}

Gorgeous work Stephanie!

Is there anything wedding related that you're LOVING right now? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin