Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Featured Photographer: Studio222

I loved this wedding shot by Studio222 Photography (said as two twenty-two) so much that I had to share ALL of it in it's beautiful photographical goodness.

Studio222 Photography is comprised of Becka Knight and Nate Robinson, an engaged couple very much in love who just so happen to be amazing photographers! Their photography is innovative yet traditional, providing a perfect blend of photography styles.

Go on and "scroll" through their newly relaunched blog. I love it, especially because it provides a look into who they are as people as well as photographers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Similar to what occurred in our "party bus".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE these bridesmaid dresses!
Photobucket

It looks like everyone had a great time at this wedding! I'm sure it helped that Becka and Nate were shooting. I can't wait to meet them when they shoot my October bride's wedding!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin