Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Engagement Photo Fun!

When I got engaged, I had hardly even heard of engagement photos. I thought it was just a few pictures that you took in a studio, and that was that!

When I started doing my wedding photography research, I was pleasantly surprised to find out what an engagement session really entailed. Different locations, outfit changes, seeing the true personality of the couple, and having fun- that's what engagement photos are really about!

An engagement session is a great way to get pre-wedding photographs (aka in normal clothes) and capture the excitement and love of your relationship. Your photographer should have some ideas of where to shoot if you don't already have some places picked out. It's always fun to have photos of the two of you doing something you enjoy, or even to include your pet in the session!

As I've been stalking phlogs the past few months, I've seen so many fun and different engagement photos! It makes me want to do another photo session...maybe a 1 year anniversary shoot?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CSE Photography

I love the bicycles and the carousel! So much fun! Have you had engagement photos taken yet? Did you do anything fun and different for them?

{I must confess, I posted this at 9 AM on 9/9/09. I just had to.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin