Friday, September 11, 2009

Fall is Coming!

Last night, I experienced the first "nice weather" in Florida since April. Now, it wasn't cool, but it was bearable, as I didn't start sweating profusely just from being outside. To me, it was "nice weather".

This must mean that Fall is coming! With the impending arrival of fall, I've started to dream of running outside, bonfires, soup, the scent of cinnamon, jewel tones, grays, cardigans and sweater dresses! Of course I've been gazing at a few of these things, reinforcing the feeling that Fall is coming. I actually have been expecting to walk outside and feel a cool breeze, but for now it's just a breeze. Hey, I'll take whatever I can get!


Image found here

Photo via Yankee Candle


Ann Taylor Loft Fall Outfits



J.Crew


All outfits found at Dillards

What are you looking forward too with the coming Fall season?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin