Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rustic Fall Wedding by Studio 222 Photography

You may recall the Sneak Peek of this wedding that I posted a little over a month ago. When Becka of Studio 222 Photography posted more of the photos, I couldn't wait until Wednesday for my usual Real Wedding post!

As I wrote in the Sneak Peek post, this wedding was the very first wedding that I coordinated on my own, so it holds a special place in my heart. It definitely helped to have the amazing photography duo of Studio 222, and of course the wonderful bride and groom, Sarah and Roger.

Sarah wanted a rustic fall wedding, and it was all that and more- complete with pumpkins, mason jars, haystacks, and of course a Gator game! The DIY elements that Sarah and her family put together completed the whole wedding. And let's not forget about the beautiful venue, Black Diamond Ranch and Country Club. It was absolutely beautiful, the weather was great, and everyone had a great time!



























Sarah recently did "Interview With a Newlywed" with Studio 222 for their blog-what a great idea! You can see the interview here, plus there are a few more photos from this wedding! Thank you to Becka and Nate for being such amazing photographers, and to Sarah and Roger for allowing me to be a part of this beautiful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin